B -water Animation is a global animation studio. We deeply value our company culture as a vibrant multinational and multicultural environment. We provide many ways for you to be intrinsically involved and contribute to projects in a meaningful way. As an industry forever simmering with ingenuity, we are dedicated to the creative process, working together to shape a new era of animation. Here everyone has a voice, and everyone is free to pitch in with their ideas and suggestions.
B-water Animation is looking for a Freelance Maya Animator (Senior) to join our team!
· 4+ years of professional experience in VFX or animation industries.
· Excellent knowledge in Maya and drawing skills desirable.
· Solid communication skills in spoken and written English (any German is a plus)
· Ability to work under tight deadlines
· Willingness to share knowledge as well as a willingness to learn
· Background in traditional animation, 3d or stop motion.
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment and take direction
· Animate scenes that have been assigned that are consistent in quality and style of the production and meet internal deadlines
· Use/manipulate available assets to build scenes and problem solve when assets are unavailable
· Work with the entire Animation team to ensure that scenes fit into the production as a whole and are in line with Director’s vision
· Keep the characters in model and respect the design of the production.
· Keep up on current artistic methodologies and on technology trends and tools that best suit the production and the company, in the · development of a stronger creative and technical environment.
· Plan your own assignments to reach the deadlines considering the interaction with Direction, supervisors and leads.
· Ability to work without too much supervision