B-water animation is a global animation studio. We deeply value our company culture as a vibrant multinational and multi-cultural environment. We provied many ways for you to be intrinsically involved and contribute to projects in a meaningful way. As an industry forever simmering with ingenuity, we are dedicated to the creative process, working together to shape a new era of animation. Here everyone has a voice, and everyone is free to pitch in with their ideas and suggestions.
B-water Animation is looking for a Production Manager for our next feature film (already in pre-production) to join our team in Belgium!
· 5+ years of production supervision experience in animation film production or equivalent with emphasis on animation and/or visual effects.
· Proven experience working in production departments of at least one full animation feature animated film.
· Excellent working knowledge of film production pipeline and methodologies.
· Experience with all parts of the animation production pipeline, including layout, modeling, shading, animation, effects, lighting and rendering is desired.
· Familiarity with all aspects of production management, including budget & schedule management, personnel and performance management.
· Exercise superior leadership, collaborative, and communication skills to ensure that inter and intra departmental tasks are assigned, understood and · completed as per instructed.
· Advanced English level. Fluency in Spanish or French is a plus.
· Responsible for ensuring all pre-production assets have been scheduled and assigned and are completed within the allocated time, including but not limited to scripts, designs, storyboards, animatics, models, rigging, and that all materials are approved and ready for animation in accordance with the production schedule.
· Exercise superior leadership, collaborative, and communication skills to ensure that inter and intra departmental tasks are assigned, understood and completed as per instructed.
· Work with the Line Producer to ensure the production steps are delivered according to schedules published.
· Responsible for Script breakdown reviews and viability meetings with internal and external key stakeholders.
· Work with the Line Producer to maintain and update working production schedules – overall, departmental, client, and service studios as requested
· Supervise production coordinators and production assistants. Manage their assigned departments.
· Review and coordinate weekly TO DO lists with the members of the production team to ensure tracking and reporting are accurate and up to date.
· Actively participate in scheduled production and team meetings
· Provide internal and external weekly production status reports
· Suggest production solutions that will allow for needed creative changes to be made.