B-water Animation is looking for Junior Animator to join the team!
- 2+ years of professional experience in VFX or animation industries.
- Excellent knowledge in Blender and drawing skills desirable.
- Solid communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Willingness to share knowledge as well as a willingness to learn.
- Background in traditional animation, 3d or stop motion.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and take direction.
- Animate scenes that have been assigned that are consistent in quality and style of the production and meet internal deadlines.
- Use/manipulate available assets to build scenes and problem solve when assets are unavailable.
- Work with the entire Animation team to ensure that scenes fit into the production as a whole and are in line with Director’s vision.
- Keep the characters in model and respect the design of the production.
- Keep up on current artistic methodologies and on technology trends and tools that best suit the production and the company, in the development of a stronger creative and technical environment.
- Plan own assignments to reach the deadlines considering the interaction with Direction, supervisors and leads.
- Ability to work without too much supervision.